We are happy that you have chosen to come to Eye & Retina Surgeons for your professional eye care. Our team will do their utmost to make your visit a pleasant one. There are a few things you can do to facilitate your visit:
- Ensure you come on the right date and time! If unsure, please contact us to confirm.
- Please bring along any old reports on your eye condition from other doctors or opticians.
- Please bring along the spectacles that you normally use.
- If you are coming for a LASIK assessment, please refrain from wearing soft contact lenses ideally a week, but at least 3 days before attending. If using hard or gas permeable contact lenses, please stop wearing them two weeks before attending.
- If you know what eye problem you already have or wish to find out more about us, our doctors, our services and equipment, please browse our website; we have expended a lot of effort in creating an educational resource on line.
- Finally, if you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
What to expect during an eye examination: